There are two (2) dance studio spaces available on the Lower Level for use by current UF students and student organizations. Usage is limited to dance rehearsals only. Each room consists of a wood floor, mirrored wall and built in sound system. Additional equipment or furnishings is not permitted in the space. All groups are limited to two (2) reservation blocks per week. If a reservation block remains available five (5) business days prior to the desired date, groups may request additional reservations in the same week.
Follow these steps to check space availability before completing the form.
1. Go to https://virtualems.union.ufl.edu/
2. Click on Events under the Browse heading on the left side of the screen
3. Select the Date Desired then select Add Filter
4. Choose Room from the Filter options and enter the text Dance in the Room field
5. Press enter and the event schedule will only show existing dance studio reservations